Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Wednesday Weigh In

Hello All,
     Sorry for the lack of posts for the last week or so, life has be so crazy.  April 2nd I flew to sunny San Diego for Ragnar Relay SoCal edition.  I will be posting my race recap soon but I wanted to at least get my weigh in posted tonight. 
     I weighed in last Wednesday before heading to the airport so I would have my final Ragnar weight for our teams weight loss challenge.  My goal several months ago was to hit 199 by Ragnar, a 26 pound drop.  It was a big goal at the time but it really motivated me to do it.  So that morning the scale read 196.6lbs.
4/2/14 official weigh in
196.5 lbs
Change -.5 lbs
Total loss from heaviest: 120.5lbs
Current BMI 30.7
Change: -.1

     Now to be totally honest, I will say why I was gone I gave myself a "break" from my daily nutritional routine knowing it would be tough to stay on track.  I really wanted to enjoy my vacation without obsessing over every little calorie, plus my teammate Thomas (click here for his blog), who is from Portland, was bringing everyone a doughnut from the world famous Voodoo Doughnuts.  All I have to say is I am glad I don't live in Portland or this would be really tough, I don't know how Thomas does it.  Anyway, I hopped on the scale this morning and despite having a gain, which was totally worth it, I would say I was pleased to see 198.4 between my feet.

   4/9/14 official weigh in
198.5 lbs
Change +2 lbs
Total loss from heaviest: 118.5 lbs
Current BMI 31.0
Change: +.3
 

10 comments:

  1. Yup, that weight will come right off and it WAS well worth it! Can't stop thinking about our crazy weekend and your soundtrack (#, Jessica, La Jolla...) plays through my mind. :) Hope your return to reality is going well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its been a little rough getting back to my routine but I am getting there!
      JESSICA! JESSICA!

      Delete
  2. For five days of vacation, that's not bad at all. Glad you liked your doughnut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holla for La Jolla! We love you Dean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job on meeting your goal. And as has already been said, that's definitely not bad for five days of vacation. Ragnar sounds like it was so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure was Jen! I will be getting my race recap up soon!

      Delete
  5. Wow! You are an inspiration! Great meeting you (although very briefly) at RAGNAR! (John's house)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dia! It was very nice meeting you as well.

      Delete