Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Wednesday Weigh In

     The train feels like it is back on track and headed in the right direction again.  Sunday was the official start to my journey to reach the marathon, but with the time I put in since last Wednesday and keeping mostly to my eating plan I wasn't surprised that I had a loss.  I will say that it felt great to expect a loss and see it show up. 

7/9/14 official weigh in
187.5 lbs
Change: -1.5 lbs
Total loss from heaviest: 129.5 lbs
Current BMI: 29.3 (overweight)
Change: -.3


      My long run went very well today.  I tried out my new Camelbak Marathoner vest, and to say I was in love by mile one would be an understatement.  I will be posting a full review of it later, but I will say this; it made my run a lot more enjoyable from start to finish.  Without having all that extra weight hanging on my hips I felt like my running form stayed solid throughout my entire run.  As for the run itself, my pace was a little faster than I had scheduled for myself, but I was feeling good and I managed to keep my pace pretty steady throughout.  Obviously my first mile was my fastest, but to see my last two miles almost as fast makes me feel real good about where I am at.



     After my run I was walking back to my house cooling down when I looked down and almost stepped on a little feathered friend.  I couldn't believe that he didn't take off when I got that close.  It is hard to tell from the picture with nothing to gauge his size, but he was small.  He would have fit into the palm of my hand.  I bent down to take a quick picture and he stayed right there.  
     I also wanted to share this other picture I took of my cat Harley after my run today. I thought it was cute, but it also made me think to myself, I'm the one who just ran ten miles what are you so tired for! LOL 












No comments:

Post a Comment