Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Wednesday Weigh In & Long run??

     I am not really sure what happened this week, I thought to myself, after what I saw on the scale this morning.  The reason is because I have drastically decreased my running mileage and increased my food consumption as well.  I haven’t gone overboard with my food, but I have increased the caloric intake with the majority of that increase coming from high carbohydrate foods.  I have added a lot of potatoes, brown rice and pasta to my diet this past week, mainly to load up on the carbs for the marathon.  To be totally honest I figured I would be up a couple of pounds because of it.  I’ll gladly take the drop, but sometimes the body really doesn’t make any sense to me.  Anyway, a loss is a loss and I will celebrate it like all the others, and keep working towards my goal!

10/15/14 official weigh in
178 lbs
Change: -1.5 lbs
Total loss from heaviest: 139 lbs
Current BMI: 27.8 (overweight)
Change: -.3

Not much of a long run, hahaha!  A three mile super easy pace run would be my last of my marathon training schedule and last run before Sunday's race.  Normally I post about my Wednesday run here as well, but since I will be posting my last training recap tomorrow instead of Sunday I figured I would just post it there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment