Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Wednesday Weigh In

     Well what does one do when they can't run, its your day off and your wife is off today?  SLEEP IN!!!  Yep that's right sleeping in was what was on my agenda for the morning.  Once we crawled out of bed we crashed on the coach and cuddled with the pups.  We were trying to figure out what to do for the day when Mandy mentioned she had a gift card to the movie theater so an afternoon screening of the current Hunger Games movie and a large tub of popcorn was on tap.  Before we left I got my official weigh in done and it felt like deja vu when I looked down at the scale.  I swear I am not using the same picture from last week either.  I even stepped off and back on again just to make sure.  I am not complaining at all and will take it.

12/3/14 official weigh in
175.5 lbs
Change: 0 lbs
Total loss from heaviest: 141.5 lbs
Current BMI: 27.5 (overweight)
Change: 0


     After the movie I ran a quick errand before we headed home to do what, watch last night's Sons of Anarchy episode.  I know how it sounds, that all I did today was spend it on my ass, and damn it I enjoyed every minute.  However I did manage to not be a complete slug today.  I spent an hour this evening doing my body weight exercises and my IT band stretching routine.  My homemade pvc workout contraption has been working well for me.  I had Mandy snap a couple pics of me for proof I really did something today! :)



3 comments:

  1. Really enjoy your posts! Where did find the dimensions for your pvc workout contraption? Did you use 1 1/2 diameter pvc pipe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrew, Thanks for stopping by and reading. I will be posting a detailed write up on this very soon. The fast answer to your questions are 1) I couldn't find any dimensions so I created my own dimensions based of of my hip height. The width, I put two folding chairs together and simulated a dip to see how wide would be comfortable and measured the distance between. 2) I used 2 inch diameter pipe. I read somewhere that if you weigh below 180 use 1.5 inch and over 180 use 2 inch. I am right on the borderline so I went with the two inch. Hope that helps and keep a lookout for my write up, I'll be posting it soon.

      Delete
  2. Sounds good! Thanks for the information.

    ReplyDelete