Friday, April 24, 2015

Where Will You Be Carbo Loading Before The GCM?


     We have all been told that carbo loading is the preferred nutrition for your pre race meal, well if you are planning on making carbs your meal before the race, here are a few locals and a few national chains for you to get your pasta fix at.


Mancy’s Italian Grille – 5.2 miles away from UT’s campus
Calvino’s Restaurant – 2.1 miles away from UT’s campus
BRAVO! Cucina Italiana – 3.9 miles away from UT’s campus
Olive Garden  – 4.2 miles away from UT’s campus
     Of course Olive Garden would be on this list, it may be a chain, but I have always had a good meal when I've eaten here.
La Scola Italian Grill – 5.4 miles away from UT’s campus
Zia’s – 5.5 miles away from UT’s campus
Rosie’s Italian Grille – 6.7 miles away from UT’s campus
Spaghetti Warehouse – 4.3 miles away from UT’s campus
     I haven't eaten here in a long long time, so I can't give you a current review, but it has "spaghetti" in the name so of course it was going to make the list.
Biaggi’s Ristorante Italiano – 15.2 miles away from UT’s  campus
     Located at a beautiful outdoor shopping mall in my hometown of Perrysburg, a suburb of Toledo.  This is where Mandy and myself will be dinning out Saturday evening with some other friend who will be running the various events this weekend.

     Good luck to everyone on Sunday and I hope to see you all at the expo!  I will be working the info booth located just outside the entrance of the expo from 12:30-4pm so stop by and say hello! 

No comments:

Post a Comment