Monday, May 15, 2017

Week 3 Update

     I am two weeks in with my journey back to 173 pounds and I am doing pretty well so far.  I have managed to stay on track for 12 of the first 14 days.  Thursday I a day trip to Indianapolis for a work meeting where they provided lunch, and I dug in a little more than I should have.  They served chicken, roast beef, red skin mashed potatoes and steamed veggies.  I left the steam veggies off the plate and went back for seconds on the rest.

     Yesterday for Mother's Day, Mandy and I ended up at the Melt Bar & Grill, which originated in Cleveland, Ohio and has spread like wild fire around the state.  Basically they are known for making some tasty huge grilled cheese sandwiches with all kinds of cheese and various other ingredients.  I ended up getting the Parma, Italy which was a fried chicken parmesan with marinara, garlic texas toast, mozzarella and parmesan cheese sprinkled on top.  I was a bit of a good boy, I only got a half a sandwich, but it still was a calorie filled lunch.  


     Later in the evening when dinner time rolled around, I made things even worse when we made homemade tacos and nachos.  I could have been a good boy and had one or two tacos and that was it, but I ended up having two plates of nachos and two tacos.  I basically killed almost a whole bag of shredded cheese on my own.  Sad I know!

As a reminder here is my starting point
 
     Here is my weeks one and two weigh in photos.  To be honest I was a little shocked and how much change happened in these two weeks, but I am not going to complain one bit.  I just hope its body fat that is leaving and no muscle mass.


     Well today is a new day and I am back on the horse.  Long run pace is on tap for today with an estimated distance of 8 to 10 miles.  I'll let how I am feeling determine that once I get out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment