Monday, February 16, 2015

Half Size Me Podcast

     Well I can finally let the cat out of the bag and tell you that I was interviewed for a show called the Half Size Me podcast.  It is a weekly show dedicated to sharing stories of those that have struggled with weight loss and obesity and what they have done to over come it.  I was introduced to the podcast when my friend Katie, who writes the blog Runs for Cookies,  was a guest on the show.  It is a wonderful podcast with a lot of good and useful nuggets of info that can help you in your weight loss journey.

 
      As I mentioned Katie had been a previous guest of this podcast and after she had a follow up interview a few months back, you can listen here, she had suggested to Heather, the show's host, that she should contact me for a possible interview candidate.  Well, I think it was back in early October I received an email from Heather's assistant that she wanted to set up a time to interview me.  Needless to say I was excited, but I was also pretty nervous as well.  I accepted the offer, but with the available recording time slots and my work schedule early January was the earliest that we could hook up to do the interview.

     When we were all done Heather stated that she thought that with her release schedule it should be available to the public sometime in February.  Well after my workout this morning I checked all my podcasts I like to listen to to see if any new ones were available, and sure enough my interview was up on her site.  So if you wish, you can go to Heather's site www.halfsizeme.com or if you are like me you can download it on iTunes to listen to it.  The interview is episode 158 of her show.

4 comments:

  1. You did an awesome job on the show Dean. Really interesting episode and you gave out a lot of great tips and knowledge as someone who has been through the weight loss and running journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you through Katie's blog. What an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heard you on 1/2 Size Me. Great job! Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I enjoyed your interview. Best wishes to you on all your goals in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just listened to your interview! Great job! You have such an inspiring message.

    ReplyDelete