Thursday, November 5, 2015

Glass City Marathon Ambassadorship

     Despite my current injury situation I was asked to be an ambassador and represent my hometown race again for 2016.  The 2016 race will be the 40th anniversary of the Mercy Health Glass City Marathon and is shaping up to be one heck of an event.  This year's event will feature five great ways for people of all ages to get out and enjoy all that this great city has to offer.


Races Available will include:
     
     So I have a question for you.  If money was no object which one of these races would you want to do?  Well guess what, money might not be an object for 12 of you!  You read that right, this year myself and the other five ambassadors are giving away a total of twelve free entries to one of the races I listed above for 2016.  Very shortly I will be sharing how and where you will be able to win one of these twelve coveted prizes.  So stay tuned and get ready start your 2016 running season with a great race experience.  If you are one that doesn't want to wait, early bird registration for next year's event is open now for you to take full advantage of.

1 comment: