Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Meet Your 2017 GCM Ambassador Team


4-23-17 
     Ever since I ran the 5K at the Glass City Marathon event in 2013 I was hooked.  I thought to myself if they can put on such a great event for those of us running 3.1 miles, I bet they do an incredible job with 26.2.  In 2015 and 2016 I was honored to be able to be a race ambassador and represent my hometown race and spread the word about this amazing event.  Well I am humbled and honored to say that I have been asked to return and represent our race with an incredible line up of ambassadors.

     While most of you are starting to ramp up your mileage for your fall race goals please keep in mind that we are just shy of 9 months away from the start of the 41st Mercy Health Glass City Marathon on April 23, 2017.

     So to kick things off I wanted to introduce you to my fellow Ambassadors.  We have a great group with a wide range experiences in this sport we love so much.  I can't wait to follow them and get to know them over these next nine months leading up to race day.  Click on their links below to start following them on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and their personal blogs.

Amanda Schwartz

Sarah Speer

Lisa Willford
Tech Chick Adventures

Krista Balwinski
Instagram

Brian Hackenburg

Renee Small

Jen Govender

No comments:

Post a Comment